Hand-twisted beeswax candle in double dipped colourway.
In a purely natural, yellow beeswax with the last dip being black dyed beeswax. When lit, these candles release a subtle aroma of honey.
Materials: 100% pure beeswax, cotton wick
Dimensions: W 20mm / H 210mm
Burn time: Approx 1 hr
- Do not burn in direct sunlight or near any source of heat
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn out of reach of children and pets
- Trim the wick between burns to 10mm
- Remove any debris that may collect in the wax pool around the wick once it is safe to do so
- Do not allow the candle to burn all the way down, and extinguish before it burns into the holder
Wax Atelier re-visits traditional techniques ranging from candle dipping, paper making, to crafted textiles using natural wax. Making becomes a tool to experience the interconnection between the natural world and material culture.