Hand-twisted beeswax candle made from a blend of green tea wax and white beeswax.
This candles release a subtle aroma of matcha tea and honey.
The unique shape of this candle will be the talking point of any dinner party.
Materials: green tea wax, 100% pure beeswax, cotton wick
Dimensions: W 20mm / H 210mm (fits in a standard candle holder)
Burn time: ± 2-3 hr
- Do not burn in direct sunlight or near any source of heat
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn out of reach of children and pets
- Trim the wick between burns to 10mm
- Remove any debris that may collect in the wax pool around the wick once it is safe to do so
- Do not allow the candle to burn all the way down, and extinguish before it burns into the holder
Wax Atelier re-visits traditional techniques ranging from candle dipping, paper making, to crafted textiles using natural wax. Making becomes a tool to experience the interconnection between the natural world and material culture