A pair of hand-dipped beeswax and green tea dining candles available in Seaweed colour.
The green colour and scent comes from green tea, a plant based wax. These candles release a subtle aroma of matcha tea and honey. Perfect for the centre of a dining table.
Materials: green tea wax, 100% pure beeswax, cotton wick
Dimensions: w 21mm x H 220mm
Burning time: 6-8 hours per candle
- Do not burn in direct sunlight or near any source of heat
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn out of reach of children and pets
- Trim the wick between burns to 10mm
- Remove any debris that may collect in the wax pool around the wick once it is safe to do so
- Do not allow the candle to burn all the way down, and extinguish before it burns into the holder
Wax Atelier re-visits traditional techniques ranging from candle dipping, paper making, to crafted textiles using natural wax. Making becomes a tool to experience the interconnection between the natural world and material culture