Unit 117, Lower Stable Street, Coal Drops Yard, London N1C 4DR
Store Opening Hours
Monday–Friday: 11–7 pm
Saturday: 11–7 pm
Sunday: 12–5 pm
A space to explore the well-crafted and uncommon. Hato Store is an independent lifestyle shop that champions unconventional design rooted in play. From furniture and lighting to clothing, books and artwork, each object is chosen for its ability to positively enhance the life of its owner. The store’s collection mirrors the founders’ close relationships with artists and makers, a network of collaborators based close to home and around the world.
Hato Store was founded by Kenjiro and Emete Kirton in 2020. With roots in design and fashion respectively, the duo live and work with the lifestyle store’s philosophy, which is rooted in uncommon craftsmanship, community and play. Hato Store is part of HATO, a family which also encompasses a creative studio, HATO, and an independent publishing house, Hato Press. HATO is based between London and Hong Kong.
The Hato Store team are working hard to get all orders out as quickly and as safely as possible. Please allow 5-7 working days for orders to arrive. We use Royal Mail services for all items but alternative courier services can be arranged. If you would like more information please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For orders shipping to EU countries, please expect a delivery time of up to 2 weeks due to customs and the Brexit transition. Please bear with us whilst we work out the speediest way to shipping these orders. If you would like clarification on shipping prices or times please contact us at email@example.com.
Collecting in Store
- 1. If delivery method chosen is 'Local Pick up' from the store, please await a confirmation email from the store team before collecting your order. If you have not been contacted within 48 hours please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. To collect your item you will need to produce your order confirmation email upon collecting the order from Hato Store
- 3. If another person is collecting on your behalf they will need to show your order confirmation email at the point of collection
- 4. If an order is collected by a courier, Hato Store cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of the item in transit. Please notify email@example.com if you plan to arrange a courier
- 5. Collect In Store orders will be held at Hato Store for a maximum of 1 month from point of confirmation
- 6. Our returns policy on Collect In Store orders begins from the day you receive your confirmation email
We offer full refunds on items which have not been used or damaged, you can also exchange your purchase for the same amount or more. Online orders are subject to the new balance being paid before the new items are processed for shipping. We also offer a credit note service which is sent to you via email, credit notes do not carry an expiration date and can be used online or in-store.
Note: Personalised items, skincare and fragrance are non-refundable.
Items purchased at a reduced RRP or are included in our seasonal sale: We can only offer a full refund if the item is purchased via our online shop at hato.store. The customer must request a refund/exchange within 7 days of purchase via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the customer notifies Hato Store after the 7 day period, we can only offer a store credit or exchange. Note: Our store credit does not carry an expiration date and can be used online or in-store. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds If the item(s) you wish to return are part of our seasonal sale and were purchased in our Kings Cross Store. We can however offer a store credit note/gift card for the total amount the item was purchased. This can be used for all in-store or online purchases and does not have an expiration date.