Hand-twisted yellow beeswax single candle.
The unique twisted shape of this candle will be the talking point of any dinner party. The delicate ‘Natural’ colour comes from the pure, yellow beeswax. When lit, these candles release a subtle aroma of honey.
Materials: 100% pure beeswax, cotton wick
Dimensions: 21mm x H 210mm
Burn time: Approx 1 hr.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn out of reach of children and pets
- Trim the wick between burns to 10mm
- Remove any debris that may collect in the wax pool around the wick once it is safe to do so
- Do not allow the candle to burn all the way down, and extinguish before it burns into the holder
Wax Atelier re-visits traditional techniques ranging from candle dipping, paper making, to crafted textiles using natural wax. Making becomes a tool to experience the interconnection between the natural world and material culture.